Monday, July 31, 2017

Hello!

Hello!

How are you doing? I hope much better than I am on this Monday. I got Chris up and ready for his doctor's appointment. I took over to the main house while I get his van out of the driveway. Well, no luck because it would not start.

So I had too call to cancel his appointment. I bought a new battery and now Chris's van is running again. What a pain let me tell you. I had to make a trip out to his doctor's office to get another appointment date. True Monday, right?

Chris is watching TV at the present time and Elise is at the gym. I do hope that your day has been better than mine? I am so behind with my To Do List tasks.

Later...Jessie

I need a nice ice cold birra, eh?

No comments:

Buongiorno!

Buongiorno! Mood: Guasto! Music listening to: Boney James! Buon Giovedi! Sete Giovedi!  How are you doing? We hope that your Thirsty Thursda...