Saturday, July 8, 2017

Howdy!

Howdy!

How is it going? Things are good here but it is just too hot! I got all of my To Do Tasks completed and that is a good thing.

My shorty is out getting a Mani-Pedi done and after that she is going to shop for some groceries. I just got back from running Jayne around to look at some furnishings for her apartment. Wow, she got some great deals today. I mean really good deals.

We will be heading out to the "Four Points" at the airport. We will chill there before we head out to the DDC to pull a slots and get ready for the "Boney James" concert. Yes!

Stay cool and enjoy your weekend.
Ciao mio amici...Jessie

No comments:

Buona Sera!

Buona Sera! How are you doing? Hope a bit better than we are today. I was so busy today that I did not have time to post to the blog. My fir...