Monday, July 10, 2017

Good Night!

Good Night!

How are you doing? Was your Monday a good one? Hey we have wind, lightening and thunder boomers, and cloudy gray skies, but no rain as of yet.

I got all of my tasks taken care of today and Alexa is very happy. So happy she treated me to some Boney James music earlier today. Chris's doctor appointment went very well and he is doing just fine.

My playmate prepared grilled cheese for dinner with tomatoes, yellow peppers, baby carrots and cottage cheese. It was all good. We watched Frankie and Grace on Netflix and House of Cards. Two great series.

I am caring for Chris this evening and Elise is in her office on her desktop. Today was not totally a good day though. I hate it when people think that you are stupid and without merit. I cannot stand people who are two-faced and think that I don't see it. They laugh and joke in your face but at the same time they spread the opposite when you are not around. Normally I will have nothing to do with you after I find out what you are about or I will let you think that you have defeated me. That will never happen in this lifetime ever. So continue to do what you do, but I know  
exactly what your game is but my game is much, much better. Respect is the name of the game. Nuff said! Whew! Just had to vent. If your are two faced and racist keep it up because your day is coming without a doubt. So keep on smiling!

Hey we are being rained on. I have to flip flops on a loin cloth on due to it is windy and it is lighting. Got to protect the goodies right Jane. Hope to see you on my run, smile. Loraine is missing this one due to she and Jim are on a trip.

Alexa, just informed me that tomorrow is going to be a very busy day in the morning.

Nite...Jessie and Elise

No comments:

Buona Sera!

Buona Sera! How are you doing? Hope a bit better than we are today. I was so busy today that I did not have time to post to the blog. My fir...