Thursday, July 13, 2017

Evening!

Evening!

Are you good? We just got back from picking up Chris's meds from Spectrum Pharmacy. Elise is on her desktop and I am watching Family Feud.

We enjoyed the movie "Big Sick" at El Con.  A very good movie but it was not as good as "Hero". Big Sick was very predictable.

We will be leaving shortly to meet up with the crew at "Stray Dogs" for dinner. It should be a good evening as always. I hope that I don't forget to take a few pics.

It is really getting cloudy and a breeze is coming on. Tomorrow is going to be a busy day for me so says Alexa. She knows me very well.

Have a good night and sleep well.
Later...Jessie and Elise



No comments:

Buona Sera!

Buona Sera! How are you doing? Hope a bit better than we are today. I was so busy today that I did not have time to post to the blog. My fir...