Friday, July 14, 2017

Howdy!

Howdy!

How are you doing so far on this TGIF? I am on track so far and that is a good thing. It is starting to heat up here in the valley.

I am about to bounce to gas up the Fiat 500L Trekking and the Tacoma. After that is done I will only have one more task to complete. Then I can rest up for tonight's events.

Hey, here is a question for my sister Tiger, Marcie, and Jet. I noticed something today that got me to thinking. I do that a lot but  you my sisters know that, right? My playmate does too!

Why do some people have to be the center of attention? Why do some people say what they are going to do and don't do it? Why do people try to hide what or who they are by doing or trying not to be who they are? Deep questions, eh sisters? I believe that you cannot help others if you are not happy with yourself first. Respect is the key, my opinion sisters. Sisters I will be waiting to hear from you when you have the time. I am just curious but I have seen this myself with a smile in your face and a bad mouth about you when you are not around. I am quick to notice this problem and I will start to stay clear of these type of people. They have to fix themselves first before they can help others.

Deep, eh?

Later....Jessie

No comments:

Buongiorno!

Buongiorno! Mood: Guasto! Music listening to: Boney James! Buon Giovedi! Sete Giovedi!  How are you doing? We hope that your Thirsty Thursda...