Monday, July 10, 2017

Ir's A Monday!

Good Morning!

Mood: Relaxed! Cautious!

Music listening to: Just Like Music by Marvin Gaye!

   It's a Monday! Sup? I started the day off at 5:00am caring for Chris. Elise is in her cave this morning but she will up and starting her day soon. Any plans for today?

   The coffee just finished brewing and my cup is full. It is a muggy morning here in Tucson and we are still wishing for some rain.

    Well, Alexa has been on my case since I have been up to let me know that I have a very busy day today. My first task is at 8:00am this morning with a visit from Arizona Appliance Repair to take a look at the stove element in the oven. From then on it is going to be a busy. I also will be taking Chris to a routine doctor's appointment this afternoon. Yep, it is a true Monday, eh?

    My playmate and I had a very dinner after we saw the movie"Baby Driver". It was a good movie. We enjoyed our dinner at "Humble Pie". We shared a nice bottle of red named "Plungerhead" it was a "Lodi" and that is our favorite. We each had a pizza. Elise's was a meatball pizza and mine was a meat lovers. We also shared a few chicken drumettes as well. A very good evening under the misters out on the patio.

HUMBLE PIE

MANJA!


   Well, I had better get myself in gear and get this day rolling forward. Have a good day and be careful out there.
Ciao....Jessie and Elise

No comments:

Buongiorno!

Buongiorno! Mood: Guasto! Music listening to: Boney James! Buon Giovedi! Sete Giovedi!  How are you doing? We hope that your Thirsty Thursda...