Wednesday, July 26, 2017

Hump Day!

Good Morning!

Mood: Blessed!

Music listening to: Ladies Night! by Kool and the Gang!

   It's a Hump Day! How are you doing? I started the day off at 5:00am caring for Chris. Elise is in her cave this morning but she will be on the go soon. Any plans for today?

   The coffee is good this morning and I will have a second cup during my (me) time out on the front porch. I am a little perplexed this morning so I will spend a little extra time out on the front porch. I need to ponder a few things this morning to see if I need to act on an issue.

   It is a nice morning here in the valley of Tucson. We have plenty of clouds and it looks like we may be rained on. I have my flip flops at the ready for sure. I hope that Loraine is ready to join me in the all-together if it rains. Jane will be up in Mesa today so I will miss dashing about with her.

   My shorty and I are going to Caruso's for dinner this evening. I will be collecting on the bet we made on the  NBA Finals. Can you say (Manja?)  Bobby will be here this morning to care for Chris.

   I will post the pics from our trip to Oakland and San Francisco later this morning. We will be getting our suitcases out again tomorrow to get ready to pack for our short stay-cation up in the Mesa/Gilbert area. We will be attending the services for our dear Teresa who recently passed. Jayne will be here to care for Chris while we are away.

   Well, I had better get to it..Have a good Humper. I know that I will. Yeah Mon'

Later....Jessie and Elise

Jane and Papa John, have a safe trip to Mesa.

Elaine glad to hear that your Dad is back at home. Continue to have  a good time in New England.


No comments:

Buongiorno!

Buongiorno! Mood: Guasto! Music listening to: Boney James! Buon Giovedi! Sete Giovedi!  How are you doing? We hope that your Thirsty Thursda...