Thursday, July 6, 2017

Evening!

Evening!
Are you good? Man it is hot outside. We are melting and boiling at the same time. Are you staying cool?

We just got back from seeking the movie "Beguiled". I have to tell you it was so,so. It dragged big time and the actual action didn't happen until the last third of it like the critics said. .We enjoyed "Hero" way better.

Jayne is here caring for Chris and she is going to stay over until tomorrow afternoon. My shorty and I are going to spend the evening with Bucky and Dena. Can you say "Wizard" fest? We will be playing the dog eat dog game with a vengeance. Smile!

Please say a prayer for Elaine's dad. He took a fall and is now in hospital. Enjoy your evening.
Jessie and Elise...........Dormi bene!

2 comments:

Rosie said...

All prayers with Elsie and her dad. Hope he is allok. God Bless

Jessie said...

Thanks Rosie. Will find out more about Elaine's Dad today.

Buona Sera!

Buona Sera! How are you doing? Hope a bit better than we are today. I was so busy today that I did not have time to post to the blog. My fir...