Monday, July 3, 2017

Buona Sera!

Buona Sera!

How are you? We are good here. Hey, it is getting a bit windy outside and it is lightning in the east. We may get a drop or two before the night is out.

My shorty has hit the sheets and she is purring away already. I picked up my new glasses and I am styling and looking (fly). Smile! So good that I was turning heads while I was in Target picking up a HDMI cable for Jayne's TV. Yeah Buddy! Brother still has it going on!

Chris resting watching TV. He enjoyed a cheesecake that Bobby made. He ate a whole bowl of it. Tomorrow my playmate and I are going to visit the DDC early to play some Keno. Hopefully you will be able to hear the Cha Chings not once but several times.

Have a good night and sleep well. 
Ciao...Jessie and Elise

Jayne thanks again for being here today to allow me to get s few things done.

No comments:

Buongiorno!

Buongiorno! Mood: Guasto! Music listening to: Boney James! Buon Giovedi! Sete Giovedi!  How are you doing? We hope that your Thirsty Thursda...