Wednesday, July 12, 2017

Evening!

Evening! Despicable Me 3 and we loved it. We are now resting up for tonight's battle royal at Shoo Shoo's home. Yes, it is a Mahjong fest about to kick off. I do hope that Shoo has been honing her game. If not she will be in some serious trouble tonight.

I am still very cautious and my eyes and ears are open wide because something is just not right. I am on the defensive and I don't like to be like that but I have to at the present time. Have a wonderful evening and enjoy the night and sleep well.

Shoo Shoo get ready girlfriend!

Buona Sera...Jessie

Country Granny, how are you and Bob?

Rosie, I am enjoying the pics and the write ups about Viet Nam. Stay safe and healthy.


No comments:

Buongiorno!

Buongiorno! Mood: Guasto! Music listening to: Boney James! Buon Giovedi! Sete Giovedi!  How are you doing? We hope that your Thirsty Thursda...