Friday, July 7, 2017

TGIF!

Good Morning!

Mood: Content!

Music listening to: I Can't Find My Baby by Lisa Stanford

   It's a TGIF! How are you doing? I started the day off at 5:00am looking in on Chris. Jayne is here caring for Chris. Elise is not in her cave this morning so she will be up and starting her day soon. Any plans for today?

   I am waiting on the coffee so I can kick-start my day. Elise and I both have doctor's appointments this morning. I have one at 8 and 10am, Elise has one at 9am, all routine visits. It is a bit muggy this morning and hopefully we will see some of the wet stuff today.

   We had a wonderful evening at Bucky and Dena's home as always. A good evening of catching up on what has been going on. Brad was visiting as well. We had a very nice dinner that was followed by a good "Wizard" fest. I have never played that badly before, and Dena was on top of her game. A great evening indeed.


ELISE AND DENA

BUCKY AND BRAD

LUPE AND DAUGHTER

ROSIE AND COCO


   We are going to have dinner this evening at "Cody's Beef and Bean" this evening. We will be joined by Jayne. We are treating her for her birthday that was yesterday. Can you say T-Bone special? We will for sure and of course the Burgundy will accompany the meal. Yeah Mon'.

   Marv will be here this evening to care for Chris. We will be getting our suitcases out for our stay at the "Four Points" at the airport. We will stay there tomorrow due to we are going to see "Boney James" in concert at the DDC. He is my favorite jazz performer. We saw him the last time he was here at the "Fox Theater" and the place was packed. You could not stay in your seat while he played. A great show!

  Well, I had better get busy and get ready for my appointment. Have a great TGIF! Stay safe and enjoy the day.

Later....Jessie and Elise

Elaine, how is your Dad doing?

Jane, glad to hear that things are getting better. Take it slow and easy.

Loraine and Jim enjoy your trip.

Rosie enjoy your Viet Nam trip. Stay safe.

1 comment:

Rosie said...

Thanks Jessie. Willdo

Buona Sera!

Buona Sera! How did your day go? Did it end well? It has been a very busy day for me. I got everything that I had planned for today. We are ...