Friday, July 28, 2017

TGIF!

Good Morning!

Mood: Cautious! Eyes Wide Open!

Music listening to: Say My Name by Destiny's Child

   It's a TGIF! How are you doing? I started the day off at 5:00am caring for Chris. Elise is deep in her cave this morning but she will be up and about soon. Any plans for today?

   The coffee is good and I will enjoy a second cup during my (me) time. Hopefully I can watch the hummingbird build its nest. Jayne will be here this afternoon to care for Chris and Marv will be here this evening.

   I will rechecking my packing for our stay-cation in the Mesa/Phoenix area. We will be staying at a Courtyard Marriott thanks to my brother Herman. Thanks Bro!

   I need to gas up the Fiat 500L Trekking before we hit the road. Elise and I are looking forward to this evening enjoying my world famous tuna jalapeno dip with scoop Frito's. Yummy! Of course Jack will be available. We will spend this evening playing video games on our laptop. On Saturday morning we will attend the memorial services for our beloved Teresa.

  Well, I had better get my (mojo) working and get this day moving forward. Have a wonderful TGIF!

Chat at you later...Jessie and Elise


No comments:

Buongiorno!

Buon Pomeriggio! Mood: Saddened! Music listening to: Boney James! Buon Venerdi!  TGIF!  How are you doing? We are hanging in there. We have ...