Friday, July 14, 2017

Good Night!


Good Night!

How are you? I am good. My shorty and I played "Wii" games this afternoon and Chris enjoyed watching us.

I was thinking about my Mom a lot today and that is always a good thing for me. I relaxed and listened to some Down Home Blues. Mom and Dad liked listening to the blues and now I know why they enjoyed it so much. It tells a story about life that is so true.  I was in a mellow mood during my listening time.

I want to thank my sister Jet for responding to my post on the blog today. I also want to thank Jane and Shoo Shoo for giving some insight as well. As soon as Marv arrives to care for Chris we will make our way to Happy Hour and to the Live Theater Workshop.

Have a wonderful evening and get a good night's sleep.
See Ya....Jessie and Elise



No comments:

Buongiorno!

Buongiorno! Mood: Guasto! Music listening to: Boney James! Buon Giovedi! Sete Giovedi!  How are you doing? We hope that your Thirsty Thursda...