Thursday, July 13, 2017

Hello!

Hello!

How are you holding up so far on this Thirsty Thursday? I enjoyed my (me) time this morning. I didn't go on the front porch but I got on the lounger in the family room and listened to some smooth jazz. It is so soothing to my soul!

Elise is relaxing and reading a book. My To Do List is good to go for today. We are looking forward to meeting up with the crew at "Stray Dog" for dinner.

This morning I had to deal with a couple of issues with Chris that happened overnight. I had to replace a catheter that had fallen off that soaked his bed. I also had to do a little clean up work as well and tend to a skin scratch that needed an anti-bi on it to prevent infection setting. I took care of these issue before Jayne arrived to start her shift with Chris. You always have to pay close attention to detail when it comes to Chris care or problems will occur.

I am hoping that Chris's med's that I ordered yesterday arrive today as promised. Well, I had better get the fur-babies fed and check their water bowl.

Later.....Jessie

No comments:

Buona Sera!

Buona Sera! How are you doing? Hope a bit better than we are today. I was so busy today that I did not have time to post to the blog. My fir...