Sunday, July 2, 2017

Salvo!

Salvo! Buon Pommerigio!

How are you doing? We had a very nice breakfast at the "Egg Connection". The place was packed and the food was as good as ever. My shorty and I payed it forward for a couple and a child this morning. They had no idea who paid for their meal due to we left while they were eating. It is such a good feeling to do this every now and again. We are blessed!

Man it is hot outside. A fire is burning up on Mount Lemon. We saw it yesterday and it is still burning right now. We really need some rain badly. Elise is on the massage table right now. Chris is totally relaxed now that he has had his massage.

I stopped by Jayne's new apartment to see if she needed anything. She needed to do some grocery shopping so I took her to "Fry's so she could pick up a few things. I need to get an HDMI cable for her TV. She is happy to be in here new place.

I need to run an errand after Elise gets off of the massage table. After I take care of my errand I will start up the grill for some "Jerk Chicken" for dinner. Irie! No problemi! Well I had better get busy. Stay safe.

Ciao...Jessie


No comments:

Buongiorno!

Buongiorno! Mood: Guasto! Music listening to: Boney James! Buon Giovedi! Sete Giovedi!  How are you doing? We hope that your Thirsty Thursda...