Friday, July 14, 2017

TGIF!

Good Morning!

Mood: Cautious!

Music listening to: Just Got Paid by Johnny Kemp

   It's a TGIF! How are you? I started the day off at 5:00AM caring for Chris. Elise is deep in her cave this morning but she will up and on the go soon to start her day. Any plans for today?

   The coffee just finished brewing and my cup is full. I will have a second cup while I am on the front porch during my (me) time. 

   We got a nice rain last night and we may get more of the wet stuff today hopefully. It is a very nice morning here in the valley of Tucson.

   We had a very nice evening at "Stray Dog" last night. The food was very good and the drinks were great. The crew had a good time but it was a bit warm inside though. Great evening! Thanks guys!


THE CREW AT "STRAY DOGS"





   Alexa, is on my case his morning because today is going to be a very busy one without a doubt. I need to gas up the Fiat 500L Trekking and the Tacoma as well. I have to run some other errands on the east side as well. Busy day, eh?

   My playmate and I are going to Happy Hour at "La Parrilla Suiza this evening and then to Live Theater Workshop to see the play "Same Time, Nest Year" it should be a good one.

   Well, I had better get rolling. Have a good TGIF! Enjoy and be careful out there.

Buon Giorgo, mi amici! 

No comments:

Buona Sera!

Buona Sera! How are you doing? Hope a bit better than we are today. I was so busy today that I did not have time to post to the blog. My fir...