Wednesday, July 26, 2017

Good Night!

LINGUINE WITH MEAT SAUCE
CARUSO'S
Good Night!

How are you? We just got back from my victory dinner at Caruso's. Wow, are we stuffed! Great food and vino. My shorty spared nothing tonight!

We had a nice bottle of Chianti to start. We shared some Minestrone that was excellent and the bread was oh my goodness. I had the linguine with meat sauce and Elise had the lasagna with meatballs. The portions were huge and so good. We got home and we had to have a hot of limoncello to take away the fullness. Aaahhh!


OUR NIECE AVA GETTING HER TONSILS REMOVED SUCH A CUTIE

NOZZOLE CHIANTI

ELISE ENJOYING HER LASAGNA AND MEATBALLS








My shorty has hit the sheets to read and I will follow suit later after I check on Chris for the night. Have a wonderful evening and sleep well.
Buona Notte!
Jessie and Elise

2 comments:

countrygranny47 said...


HEY Jessie,
I HOPE YOUR LITTLE NIECE DID GOOD WITH HER GETTING HER TONSILS OUT.
SHE IS A CUTIE FOR SURE. LOBE THAT SMILE OG HER'S.

countrygranny47 said...

SORRY, THAT WAS TO BE LOVE THAT SMILE OF HER'S.

Buongiorno!

Buon Pomeriggio! Mood: Saddened! Music listening to: Boney James! Buon Venerdi!  TGIF!  How are you doing? We are hanging in there. We have ...