Thursday, July 13, 2017

Thirsty Thursday!

Good Morning!


MARGE (SARGE) ON ONE OF HER MANY TRIPS ABROAD! THE TWO BELOW ARE ELISE AND HER SISTER ANN. WE MISS YOU MARGE!


Mood: Content! Cautious!

Music listening to: Red Wine by UB 40

  It's a Thirsty Thursday! How are you doing? I started the day off at 5:00am caring for Chris. Elise is not in her cave this morning and she is stirring about. Any plans for today?

  The coffee is good and a second cup will be enjoyed during my (me) time out on the front porch. It is very, very muggy and sticky out this morning. We got some rain last night with some great lightening shows as well.

   My To Do List is not to bad today, but Alexa is on me to get it completed. Jayne will be here this morning to care for Chris.

   We enjoyed our evening at Shoo Shoo's home last night. Great dinner and good vino rosso! The Mahjong fest was a lot of fun. I did not win a game at all but Elise, Shoo and Jayne did. I just could not get any good tile combinations to come together. Shoo Shoo thank you for a wonderful evening.

   My playmate and I are going to to movies this afternoon. Later in the evening we are meeting up with the crew at "Stray Dogs" for dinner. It should be a good evening.

   Well, I need to get my (mojo) working . Have a good day and stay safe.
Ciao....Jessie and Elise

No comments:

Buona Sera!

Buona Sera! How are you doing? Hope a bit better than we are today. I was so busy today that I did not have time to post to the blog. My fir...