Tuesday, July 4, 2017

Buona Sera!

Buona Sera!

Was your day a good one? It has been a pretty good one here in the desert of Tucson. 

Elise prepared potato buns, assorted sausages, diced onions, mustard, relish, peppers, potato salad and plenty of cocktails. Delicious! We watched "Frankie and Grace", "House of Cards", and "Outlander". Chris loved watching with us.

I am now caring for Chris this evening and Elise is in her office on her desktop. I just fed Chris the last of Bobby's Mojito Cheesecake. He ate every bit of it and he wanted more. He loves it.

We didn't make it to the movies today but we will tomorrow. Well, I had better get back to Chris. Have a nice evening and sleep well.

Buona Notte!.......Jessie and Elise

No comments:

Buona Sera!

Buona Sera! How did your day go? Did it end well? It has been a very busy day for me. I got everything that I had planned for today. We are ...