Sunday, July 9, 2017

Afternoon!

Afternoon!

How are you doing? We are back at home from a wonderful evening away. Did you get any rain last night? We got a few drops with plenty of lightening  in the sky in the south.  Just enough drops to make the Fiat 500L to need a wash. We are forecasted to get rain and thunder boomers later today. I can see the clouds building up. Yes!

My shorty and I had a great time at the "Four Points" hotel at the airport. Our visit to the DDC was great. Did you hear the Cha Chings? You have not lived until you have attended a Boney James concert. What a great show and the DDC was packed. We love Boney and his band what a treat let me tell you. We were up snapping fingers and dancing in the aisle along with everyone else who attended. I could have listened to him play all night long. I am looking forward to his new CD coming out in September.


OUR ROOM AT FOUR POINTS  (JACK ON THE DESK)


CHA CHING AT THE DDC


We are going to go to the movies this afternoon to see "Baby Driver". We hope that you are doing well on this hot Sunday?

Chat at you later....Jessie and Elise

Jayne,thank you so much for being here with Chris. You are an angel in our eyes.

Rosie, enjoy your trip to Viet Nam and we will be looking forward to a lot of pics.

Herman, Elise really enjoying your take on her book. You should see the smile on her face.

Ross and Denise, how are you today?

Liz always good to hear from you.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Like your luck! !

countrygranny47 said...

NOW THAT IS WHAT I CALL GOOD LUCK.
HOW ABOUT SENDING SOME GOOD LUCK OUR WAY JESSIE,,, lol

Buona Sera!

Buona Sera! How are you doing? Hope a bit better than we are today. I was so busy today that I did not have time to post to the blog. My fir...