Thursday, July 27, 2017

Thirsty Thursday!

Good Morning!




Mood: Cautious!

Music listening to: Computer Love by Zap and Rogers

  It's a Thirsty Thursday! How are you doing? I started the day off at 5:00am caring for Chris. Elise is not in her cave this morning so she will be on the move soon. Any plans for today?

  The coffee is good and a second cup will be enjoyed during my (me)time on the front porch. I have a new (me) time buddy, yes I do. It is a hummingbird that has built a nest out front. He/She visits me up close and personal when I am on the front porch. I hope to be able to take picture today if I can.

  Alexia is on my case this morning because I have a long list of tasks to complete today. To include making my world famous tuna dip for our trip to the Mesa/Gilbert area tomorrow afternoon.

  My suitcase is out and ready to be filled. My shorty and I are going back to the Loft to see "Happy Hours". Hopefully they have repaired the projector so we can see it this time. Jayne will be here this morning to care for Chris.

  I will post more about our trip to Oakland and San Francisco as time permits. Have a great Thirsty Thursday.

Later....Jessie and Elise

Drusilla, welcome back.



  

No comments:

Buona Sera!

Buona Sera! How are you doing? Hope a bit better than we are today. I was so busy today that I did not have time to post to the blog. My fir...