Tuesday, July 4, 2017

Happy Fourth of July!

Buon Giorno!

Mood: Content!

Music listening to: Part Time Lover by Stevie Wonder

    It's a Tricky Tuesday! Happy Fourth of July! How are you doing? I started the day off at 5:00am caring  for Chris. Elise is up and beginning to start her day. Any plans for today?

    The coffee is good and I will have a second cup during my (me) time. It is a nice morning here in Tucson but it is going to heat up quickly. I was hoping for some rain last night by not a drop. I had to put away my flip flops. I wanted to see Loraine running in-between the raindrops. Smile!

    Alexa, is on me early this morning for me to get all of my tasks done on my To Do List before we head out to the DDC this morning. Zack will be here this morning to care for Chris.

    Have a wonderful Fourth of July! Chat at you later and hopefully you can hear the Cha Chings, smile! We may hit up a movie this afternoon.

Ciao.........Jessie and Elise
 

No comments:

Buona Sera!

Buona Sera! How are you doing? Hope a bit better than we are today. I was so busy today that I did not have time to post to the blog. My fir...