Wednesday, July 26, 2017

Afternoon!

Afternoon!

How is it going for you so far on this Hump Day? I just finished my To Do List but I have one more task to complete. That is to go out to dinner with my shorty at Caruso's on Fourth Avenue. Manja!

It is getting cloudy out and we may see some of the wet stuff today, hopefully! Smile! I have my flip flops at the door and a bath towel to dry off with. Yeah! Here is a bit about our trip to Oakland and San Francisco. Enjoy!

19 July


Bobby was supposed to work but he had an incident so we asked Jayne to work today and she agreed to. 

We left the house and we made our way to the DDC to play some Keno.We had fun but not much luck so we left to get something for breakfast at Jerry Bob's. Elise had an omelette and I had pork chops and eggs. It was very good.

After breakfast we checked into the Towne Place Suites for an overnight stay. We leave for Oakland tomorrow morning and we will return on Sunday for another overnight stay at Towne Place Suites.




We enjoyed a complimentary dinner at the hotel. We had hamburgers, hotdogs and chips. We got it all down with some vino rosso.

Before dinner we went to the movies . After the movies we returned to the DDC on a hunch that I had that we could do much better. Elise won twice on the Keno Slots ($350) dollars. I won a bit on the dollar machines. We were getting ready to leave and Elise won another $128.00 on a penny slot. The Cha Chings were playing our song. We returned to the hotel to rest and watch a little TV before it was lights out. 

A good start to a much needed trip.


No comments:

Buona Sera!

Buona Sera! How are you doing? Hope a bit better than we are today. I was so busy today that I did not have time to post to the blog. My fir...