Sunday, July 16, 2017

Sunday!

Good Morning!





Mood: Content!

Music listening to: That's The Way Love Goes by Janet Jackson!

   It's a Sunday! How are you doing? I started the day off at 5:00am looking in on Chris and getting him settled for Elise. Elise will be over soon to care for Chris. Any plans for today?

   The coffee is good and a second cup will be enjoyed at the "Egg Connection". We are going to meet up with Pat for breakfast this morning and Elise will give her a copy of her book.

   We got rained on during the night and I didn't hear it at all. If I had I would have donned my flip flops for a run in the all-together. Well, next time, eh? Hopefully Loraine and Jane will join me.

   Chris will be receiving a massage this morning. I know that he is looking forward to that. Lucky guy! We are going to meet up with Jane and Papa John this evening. We are going to "Humble Pie" for dinner this evening. Jayne will be here to care for Chris.

    My To Do List is light for today. Thanks, Alexa but tomorrow you have me loaded. No problema I will get it done. Have a good Sunday and enjoy. My suitcase is out and ready to be packed. WooHoo!
Later....Jessie and Elise

No comments:

Buona Sera!

Buona Sera! How did your day go? Did it end well? It has been a very busy day for me. I got everything that I had planned for today. We are ...