Tuesday, July 11, 2017

Hello!

Hello!



How goes it for you on this Tricky Tuesday! Things are good here. I just got all of my tasks completed and that has Alexa playing some Smooth Jazz for me to relax by.

I just returned from looking at a Uhaul truck to rent so we can pick up Jayne's bedroom set. I also took Jayne so she could go to Fry's to do some grocery shopping. So far this day is going well, so well that I decided to buy a Lime-A-Rita to try later in the day.

We have blue skies but we also have a few clouds so we may get some more of the wet stuff today. Hope that you are doing well. Keep moving forward and be blessed. I am for sure!
Later...Jessie and Elise

No comments:

Buongiorno!

Buongiorno! Mood: Exhausted! Music listening to:  The Beat Goes on by the Whispers! Buon Mercoledi!  Hump Day!  How are you doing? It is a n...