Wednesday, July 5, 2017

Hump Day!

Good Morning!




Mood: Not Feeling Well!

Music listening to: Smooth Criminal by MJ

  It's a Hump Giorno! How are you doing? I started the day off at 5:00am caring for Chris. Elise is in her cave this morning but she will on the move soon. Any plans for today?

   The coffee just finished brewing and my cup is full. I will have a second cup later during my (me) time. It is a very nice morning here in Tucson. Bobby will be here this morning to care for Chris.

    My To Do List is very light for today. A good thing because I am not feeling well at all. It started last night and it is still a problem for me. I have a pounding headache, and my stomach is hurting badly. I didn't sleep much at all last night and I am exhausted. I hope whatever this is goes away (subito).

   Have a good Humper and stay well.
Ciao.....Jessie and Elise

Jane, see you this morning at around 10:20am.

    

1 comment:

Rosie said...

Hope all is well now Jessie and that you are feeling better

Buongiorno!

Buongiorno! Mood: Guasto! Music listening to: Boney James! Buon Giovedi! Sete Giovedi!  How are you doing? We hope that your Thirsty Thursda...