Saturday, July 15, 2017

It's The Weekend!

Good Morning!

Mood: Cautious!

Music listening to: Looking For A New Love by Jody Whatley

   It's the Weekend! Sup? I started the day off at 5:00am caring for Chris. Elise is at the edge of her cave this morning so she will be up soon making her way to the gym to swim. Any plans for today?

   The coffee hasn't finished brewing yet but my cup is ready to be filled. It is another muggy and sticky morning here in Tucson. Zack will be here this morning to care for Chris and Jayne will be here this evening.

    My To Do List is telling me that it is going to be a busy day today. We will helping Jayne this morning pick up an item of furniture for her apartment.

   My shorty and I enjoyed Happy Hour at "La Parrillia Suiza" last night. Good food and great margaritas. After HH we enjoyed the play "Same Time, Next Year". It was excellent and oh so funny. We were joined by Jane and Papa John. It is always a treat and a adventure with them. We will be meeting up with Jane and Papa John again on Sunday evening.

   We will be getting our suitcases out for our upcoming trip to Oakland and San Francisco, Cali. We will be there with Sheila for a couple of days. We are looking forward to this trip.

   Well, I had better get to steppin'. Have a good weekend and enjoy!

Marv, what a treat. Thank you for the hats and the bottles of high end libations.

Ciao......Jessie and Elise

1 comment:

Cheela said...

I am anxious for you to be with me in the Bay Area. We will have a great time.

Buona Sera!

Buona Sera! How are you doing? Hope a bit better than we are today. I was so busy today that I did not have time to post to the blog. My fir...