Monday, July 31, 2017

It's A Monday!

Good Morning!

Mood: Content!

Music listening to: Ain't That Peculiar by Marvin Gaye!

  It's a Monday! How are you doing? I started the day off at 5:00am caring for Chris. Elise is in her cave this morning but she will up and at it soon. Any plans for today?

 The coffee just finished brewing and my cup is full. It is going to be a busy day for me. I have quite a few things and tasks to get done. First task is to get Chris to his doctor's appointment that is at 10:30am. After that I will be very busy for the rest of the day.

 We had a nice time up in Mesa and Gilbert. The service for our beloved Teresa was very good and the church was packed.

 Hey did you hear the Cha Chings yesterday afternoon? My shorty and I were on a roll. We came home with a little bit over $2000.00 big ones. A good day at the DDC. We were hot!

 We enjoyed a wonderful evening out with Paula, Marty and Shoo Shoo at "Zemams". The food was as good as ever and the vino (rosso) hit the spot. When we got back home Elise prepared some "White Russians" each of us and one for Jayne. Man they are so good with some soft serve on top.

 Well, I had better get to it. Have a good day and stay safe.
Later....Jessie and Elise

No comments:

Buona Sera!

Buona Sera! How are you doing? Hope a bit better than we are today. I was so busy today that I did not have time to post to the blog. My fir...