Sunday, July 2, 2017

Sunday!

Good Morning!  Buon Giorno! Avere una buona domenica!

Mood: Relaxed!

Music listening to" Little Red Corvette by Prince

   It's a Sunday! How are you? I started the day off at 5:00am looking in on Chris and getting him settled for Elise. Elise will be over shortly to care for Chris. Any plans for today?

   The coffee is good and I will enjoy a second cup at the "Egg Connection" with breakfast. It is a nice morning here in central Tucson. The heat is still with us and no rain is in sight.

   We saw the movie "Latin Lover" and we enjoyed it very much. It is very funny. We recommend this one for sure. Donna will be here this morning to give out massages. 

   Jayne is all in and she spent her first night in her new apartment. We hope that she slept well. We thank Bobby for helping to get her moved in and settled. Jayne will be caring for Chris this evening.

   I will be jerking it today. Jane don't go there. I will be preparing some Jerk Chicken for dinner this evening . It has been awhile since we have has some. Yeah Mon'.

  Well, I have a couple of tasks to complete this morning and Alexa reminded me of the fact. She keeps me on the straight and narrow so to speak. Smile!

   Have a good Sunday and be careful.
Ciao.....Jessie and Elise



   

No comments:

Buona Sera!

Buona Sera! How are you doing? Hope a bit better than we are today. I was so busy today that I did not have time to post to the blog. My fir...