Tuesday, July 11, 2017

Tricky Tuesday!

Good Morning!

Mood: Cautious!

Music listening to" PYT by MJ

   It's a Tricky Tuesday! How are you doing? I started the day off at 5:00am caring for Chris. Elise is in her cave this morning and I am not sure when she will be putting feet to the floor. Any plans for today?

   The coffee is good and a great way to take the chill of the rain that we are getting right now. I just got back from taking a quick dash in the all-together and it was great but I didn't run into Jane this morning. Hmmmmm!

   It is going to be a very busy morning. Zack will be here this morning to care for Chris. I need to get busy and get this day moving. Have a good Tricky Tuesday and enjoy your day.
See Ya...Jessie and Elise

No comments:

Buona Sera!

Buona Sera! How are you doing? Hope a bit better than we are today. I was so busy today that I did not have time to post to the blog. My fir...