Tuesday, July 11, 2017

Howdy! Pissed!

Howdy! Pissed!

How are you? I hope that your mood is better than mine is about right now? I just had to put Chris back to bed to replace a catheter and change his clothes. Not good by a long shot! Chris is back up and now he is a happy dude.

My shorty made a telephone call to make a complaint about this because this has happened for the third time during this caregivers shift. Hopefully the problem while be address by the agency and corrected before we correct it.

My mood was already not good and this has just added fuel to it. People not doing what they say they are going to do, people with no patience or sense of category for a task that needs to be done, no discipline at all. The discipline is what I admire in a person and not a cyclic manner that is not controlled. A lost soul if you well!

I have not put on my DI hat as of yet but I came very close to it yesterday and today. I am enjoying a Lime A Rita right now to take the edge off of my mood. People talk a good game but when they don't act on them or try that really dries up my biscuits.

My playmate is preparing dinner right now. We will watch a DVD from Netflix with Chris shortly.
Have a good evening and stay safe and well. Stick to word and things will be fine in my book.
See Ya...Jessie

No comments:

Buongiorno!

Buongiorno! Mood: Guasto! Music listening to: Boney James! Buon Giovedi! Sete Giovedi!  How are you doing? We hope that your Thirsty Thursda...