Tuesday, July 4, 2017

Afternoon!

Afternoon!

How are you doing? We are good here but it is hot still. We just got back from the DDC. Did you hear the Cha Chings? My shorty won $160.00 on a $20.00 play on a dollar slot. I came out ahead by$100.00 as well. A good day at the DDC.

Elise is now in her office on her desktop. I went over to get Jayne's Direct TV up and running and it is now and that makes her happy. I am starving don't you know. I grabbed a chicken leg from the left over Jerk and man it is good.

I am looking forward to our hot dogs for dinner. Bobby made a Mojito Cheesecake that is very good. Chris loved it and ate every bit of his. It is going to be a restful day today as it should be. We hope that you are doing OK?

Ciao....Jessie and Elise

Jane, I texted you about the gummies. Text me back when you can.

No comments:

Buongiorno!

Buongiorno! Mood: Guasto! Music listening to: Boney James! Buon Giovedi! Sete Giovedi!  How are you doing? We hope that your Thirsty Thursda...