Monday, July 17, 2017

Good Night!

Good Night!

How are you doing? We are good here in central Tucson. Please if you could please say a prayer or two for our Jane and Papa John. He was hospitalized today and he will stay in overnight for observation. Thank you in advance.

I completed all of my tasks for today a little while ago. My shorty helped me to take out our stove to the curb for the upcoming Brush and Bulk pick up. We are sure that someone will take it before then. Our new range will be delivered tomorrow morning.

Elise prepared breakfast for dinner. We had blueberry pancakes, sausages, and eggs. It was all good with coffee.

I am caring for Chris this evening and Elise is in her office on her desktop. We hope that your evening is a good one?

Nite...Jessie and Elise

Bobby, thanks for taking Papa John and Jane to hospital.

No comments:

Buona Sera!

Buona Sera! How are you doing? Hope a bit better than we are today. I was so busy today that I did not have time to post to the blog. My fir...