Tuesday, July 18, 2017

Tricky Tuesday!

Good Morning!




Mood: Cautious!

Music listening to: Never Gonna Get It by En Vogue!

   It's a Tricky Tuesday! How are you doing? I started the day off at 5:00am caring for Chris. Elise popped up with me this morning to start her day. Any plans for today?

   The coffee is good and I will have a second cup during my (me) time with the lizards on the front porch. It is a nice morning here in Tucson.

   Zack will be here this morning to care for Chris. Alexa just reminded me that today is going to be a busy one. Starting off with the delivery of our new range. 

   I will be rechecking my suitcase to make sure that I have all that is needed for our trip to Oakland and San Francisco. Sheila see you soon.

   Well, I had better get in gear and get this day moving ahead. Have a good Tricky Tuesday and keep those prayers going for Jane and Papa John.

Ciao...Jessie and Elise

No comments:

Buona Sera!

Buona Sera! How are you doing? Hope a bit better than we are today. I was so busy today that I did not have time to post to the blog. My fir...