Thursday, July 6, 2017

Thirsty Thursday!

Buon Giorno!




Mood: Hanging!

Music listening to: Jam On It!

   It's a Thirsty Thursday! How are you doing ? I started the day off at 5:00am caring for Chris. Elise is in her cave but she will up and making that move soon. Any plans for today?

   The coffee is good and I will have a second cup during my (me) time with the lizards. Jayne will be here this morning to care for Chris.

   Speaking of Jayne (Buon compleanno Jayne), Happy Birthday Jayne. Enjoy your day to the fullest. We are blessed that you are here with us.

   My shorty and I enjoyed the movie "Hero" at the Loft. It was very good and very well done. We recommend this one without a doubt.

   My To Do List is light again and I think that the hear is affecting Alexa. She has been quiet for a few days. We are going to visit Dena and Bucky this evening for a rousing "Wizard" fest. It will be a nice evening.

   Well, I had better get to it.
Ciao..........Jessie and Elise

No comments:

Buona Sera!

Buona Sera! How are you doing? Hope a bit better than we are today. I was so busy today that I did not have time to post to the blog. My fir...