Saturday, July 8, 2017

It's The Weekend!

Good Morning!

Mood: Relaxed!

Music listening to: Sitting Up In My Room by Brandy!


WAKE UP IT'S THE WEEKEND!






   It's the Weekend! How are you doing? I started the day off at 5:00am caring for Chris. Elise is not in her cave so she will be starting her day soon. Any plans for today?

   The coffee is good and it it hot and very muggy this morning. It is going to be a busy morning according to Alexa. She is telling me that I have quite a few tasks to take care of this morning.

   We had a very nice birthday dinner last night at "Cody's Beef and Bean " with Jayne. The food was good and the vino was on point. Yeah!


JAYNE AT CODY'S BEEF AND BEAN FOR HER BIRTHDAY DINNER



    We are going to be making our way to "Four Points" hotel near the airport. We will stay there overnight. We are going to the DDC to see "Boney James" in concert tonight. I can hardly wait because he puts on a fantastic show. We are all set to get up and shake our groove thang and finger pop. WooHoo! Jayne will be here caring for Chris while we are away.

    Have a great weekend and we will chat at you later.
Ciao....Jessie and Elise

No comments:

Buona Sera!

Buona Sera! How are you doing? Hope a bit better than we are today. I was so busy today that I did not have time to post to the blog. My fir...