Sunday, April 23, 2023

Ciao!

Ciao!




How are you? We just got back from enjoying a good breakfast at the "Egg Conncetion".

My shorty is caring for Chris, and I am about to get things set up for next week for Chris.

I am going to put my latest rock out in the hood in a bit. I am having a hard time letting it go. I will start a new one soon. My playmate is still working on her latest one.

We will play some "Wii" games as soon as Chris is up in his chair and in the main house.

Hey, Sister Jayne may be discharged today. I am sure that she wants out of TMC.

We hope that you day is going your way. Stay safe and we will chat at you later.

Ciao...Jessie and Elise 

No comments:

Buongiorno!

Buongiorno! Mood: Tired! Sleepy! Music listening to:  "I'm Coming Out" by Diana Ross! Buon Martedi!  Taco Tuesday!  How are yo...