Wednesday, April 12, 2023

Buona Sera!

Buona Sera!

Did you day go well? It has been a busy one here, but we got through it.

My shorty visited Sister Jayne this afternoon and she is doing very well. She may be discharged in a day or two. Good news.

I am caring for Chris tonight. He is resting and watching TV. He is also downing his supplemental drip. My playmate is in the main house listening to the TV and she is on her Mac.

Chefs Day was a filling success. We enjoyed Spaghetti ala Rago with Italian Sausages. We both are stuffed. So stuffed that I forgot to take a photo of the plated meal. Here are a few pictures of the prep. My Sous Chef selected Jack and Coke to along with to meal. A very good choice.

12 APR GRILLED ITALIAN SAUSAGES


12 APR CUBED ITALIAN SAUSAGES


12 APR SIMMERRING RAGU WITH SAUSAGES


12 APR BOILING NOODLES


12 APR NOODLES AL DENTE!



Tomorrow is going to be another busy day for me. I will be working on the back patio. I also need to make a trip to Home Depot as well.

Well, I had better get busy with Chris. Sleep well so you can be ready for a good Thirsty Thursday.

Buona notte...Jessie and Elise 

2 comments:

Jessie said...

Buona notte fidanzata.

Loraine said...

Hai dimenticato di fotografare il pasto impiattato? Dovevi essere molto affamato!

Ciao!

Ciao! Hey, how is your "Humper" going so far? I slept better than I did the night before, but my sleep is still not the same. I wa...