Friday, April 14, 2023

Buongiorno!

Buongiorno!


OUR DEAR FRIEND DOTTIE IN THE MIDDLE


YA MON'



Mood: Tired! Sleepless In Tucson!

Music listening to:  Keeper of the Keys a Book on CD!

Buongiorno! Buon Venerdi!  TGIF!  How are you doing? We started the day off at 5:30am caring for Chris. Any plans for today?

The coffee is a good Breakfast Blend, and a second cup will be downed later this morning. I am sure that a third cup will be enjoyed as well.

I am caring for Chris today. It is a warm, but clear morning here in Tucson. Alexa is awake and she said that today is going to be super busy for me today, and I am dragging big time.

I only got 2 hours and 20 minutes of sleep last night. We had police helicopters circling aroung in the hood. The living room lights were not turned off and I had to get up to turn them off. I cannot sleep when lights are on. 

My cognata is occupying "Dew Drop Inn Room" #2.  She is a late-night person and that is why the lights were left on in the living room. She has a habit of leaving the front door open and unlocked. You cannot do that here in Tucson. She lives in Bisbee. I had to go over to Chris's house to see if the helicopters had awakened him. They did! So that is why I am dragging this morning. I have so many things to do today.

Well, I had better get to it. I also have to get "Dew Drop Inn" room #2 ready for Sister Jayne today as well. 

Have a good TGIF! I will chat at you later. Stay safe.

Today's challenge word is (fattoria). I feel like I am on a (fattoria) this morning. Have you ever felt like that fidanzata?

Ciao...Jessie and Elise

 

2 comments:

Jessie said...

Buongiorno fidanzata.

Loraine said...

La "fattoria buffa"? Dormire poco o niente ti farà questo.

Buongiorno!

Buongiorno! MY PORCH VISITOR THIS IS ONE OF THOSE DAYS! Mood: Exhausted! Music listening to: Last Dance by Donna Summer! Buon Mercoledi!  Ho...