Saturday, April 15, 2023

Buongiorno!

Buongiorno!







15 APR GIFT FROM MY GIRLFRIEND (FLO)

Mood: Sleepless in Tucson! Sconed! DQ'd!

Music listening to: Shining Star by Earth, Wind, and Fire!

Buongiorno!  Buon Sabato!  How are you doing? We started the day off at 5:30am caring for Chris. Any plans for today?

The coffee is a good Breakfast Blend, and a second cup will be downed later this morning. It is a mild, but clear morning here in Tucson.

I am caring for Chris today. Alexa is awake and she reminded me that I had planned on going to the "Friends of the Library" this morning at around 9am.

I checked my "Fitbit" to see how much sleep that I got, and I only had 3 hours of sleep.  So yes, I am once again in Zombieland, if you will. I did get up during the night to hit up some "gelato". 

Well, I had better check on Chris and get ready for the library. Have a good Sabato and I will chat at you later. Stay safe.

Today's challenge word is (gelato). A nice bowl of (gelato) is good anytime of the day, right fidanzata?

Ciao...Jessie and Elise 

4 comments:

Jessie said...

Buongiorno fidanzata.

Jessie said...

Have a good weekend everyone!

Loraine said...

Un po' di gelato aiuta a rendere sopportabile una notte insonne.

countrygranny47 said...

Have a good weekend as well.
Try to get some rest,,, some how that is

Ciao!

Ciao! Hey, how is your "Humper" going so far? I slept better than I did the night before, but my sleep is still not the same. I wa...