Sunday, April 9, 2023

Buona Sera!

Buona Sera!

It is a very nice day here in Tucson and it is going to get hotter.

My playmate has returned from the family gathering up in the foothills. She said it was a fair to do. She is now in the main house with Chris watching "Murder She Wrote".

We will be dining on leftover "Prime Rib and baked potatoes soon. I am starting to drag again about right now, and the day is only half over.

Here is a bit more about what went on during the "Wizard Fest". Enjoy the photos.

    8 APR I AM THE PRE-WIZARD! I SMOKED ALL PLAYERS THIS EVENING.


8 APR MIO FIDANZATA HELPING ME WITH MY HAT


8 APR CAPO JIM THE GRAND WIZARD




8 APR LOOKS LIKE THE RABBIT IN THE HAT HAD A MARGARITA OR TWO, EH?



 8 APR ALL HAIL TO THE GRAND WIZARD


We had such a good time with Mia fidanzata e Capo Jim. Elise prepared a Mojito Cheesecake that was delicious. Chris will have some this evening after his supplemental drip.

Thank you Mia fidanzata e Capo Jim for a grand evening as usual. I totally spaced it that I was supposed to spank Mia fidanzata. Next time for sure, smile!

I am caring for Chris tonight. He is in a very good mood so far today. Sleep well so you can be ready for Monday. Stay safe. I will chat at you later.


9 APR MY LATEST IN THE HOOD.

Buona notte...Jessie and Elise


Hey, Bev, did you take any photos on the cruise?

4 comments:

Jessie said...

Buona notte fidanzata.

countrygranny47 said...

Great pictures
Happy Easter to you all.

Jessie said...

Thanks Country Granny.

Loraine said...

Dormi bene e sogni d'oro.

Ciao!

Ciao! Hey, how is your "Humper" going so far? I slept better than I did the night before, but my sleep is still not the same. I wa...