Tuesday, April 25, 2023

Buona Sera!

Buona Sera!




How did your day go? It has been a busy one for us today. I got my early morning errands and tasks taken care of.

I took the "Green Lady " for a service early this morning. She has a smile on her nameplate. She has another service appointment on the 2nd of May.

I visited Home Depot again today. I had to pick up some more potting soil for plants.

Today's highlight is that Sister Jayne is at home. She was discharged this afternoon. She is looking and feeling good. Let's pray that she stays that way.

My playmate prepared breakfast for dinner. We had blueberry pancakes, sausages, and eggs. We got it all down with some Brazilian Blend, coffee.

We watched "NCIS" on "Paramount" with Chris. We love this series. I am caring for Chris tonight. He is resting and downing his supplemental drip. I will give him some Lemon Pie for dessert.

My shorty is watching the Suns play basketball, and Chris and I are listening to it in his house.

My shorty is just about finished with her latest rock. I have been working on my new one today.

Well, I had better get busy with Chris. You get good nights shut eye so you can be ready for Hump Day.

Buona notte...Jessie and Elise 

2 comments:

Jessie said...

Buona notte fidanzata

Loraine said...

Riposare bene. Sono contento che Jayne sia a casa. Spero che Jayne guarisca ora.

Buongiorno!

Buongiorno! Mood: Tired! Sleepy! Music listening to:  "I'm Coming Out" by Diana Ross! Buon Martedi!  Taco Tuesday!  How are yo...