Saturday, April 29, 2023

Buon Pomeriggio!

Buon Pomeriggio!

How are you doing? Well, it is a wonderful day so far here in Tucson.

The birthday greetings, cards, gifts, emails, texts, and calls are rolling in and I am grateful. Thanks, everyone again.

Mio moglie just hooked me up with a good breakfast from the "The Hungry Fox" I cleaned my plated, smile! She also presented me with these gifts.

29 APR FLOWERS AND CARD FROM MIA MOGLIE


29 APR GIFT FROM MIA MOGLIE


29 APR GIFT FROM MIA MOGLIE


  Well, I had better get Chris up and into the main house for some TV. I will chat at you later.

Go Suns this evening.

Ciao...Jessie and Elise

No comments:

Buongiorno!

Buongiorno! Mood: Tired! Sleepy! Music listening to:  "I'm Coming Out" by Diana Ross! Buon Martedi!  Taco Tuesday!  How are yo...