Wednesday, April 19, 2023

Buon Pomeriggio!

Buon Pomeriggio!

How goes it?  We are good here in Central Tucson, just busy though.

I got all of my errands done. to include shopping for Saturday's Chef Day. I also picked up 4 quarts of soft serve from "Dairy Queen". Woo Hoo!

I still have to set up for tonight's Rumi-Kube Fest. I will do that when I take Chris over to the main house in a bit.

We hope that your day is going your way so far. Enjoy the day and stay safe. 

Here are the rocks that are in the hood. Enjoy!  I made a mistake in this morning's blog posting. I posted that we would be starting Easter rocks. Well, duh! My bad! We will start Mother's Day rocks. Am I still a bit stressed, eh? Smile! Does that mean that my girlfriend Shoo Shoo is going to spank me? Ya Mon'. 


19 APR IN THE HOOD

Ciao...Jessie and Elise 

No comments:

Ciao!

Ciao! Hey, how is your "Humper" going so far? I slept better than I did the night before, but my sleep is still not the same. I wa...