Friday, April 28, 2023

Buongiorno!

 Buongiorno!



28 APR MUSEUM OF LOVE!


28 REWARD IS RISING!



Mood: Blessed!

Music listening to: A Cure for Night, a Book on CD!

Buongiorno! Buon Venerdi!  TGIF!  How are you doing? We started the day off at 5:30am caring for Chris. Any plans for today?

The coffee is a good Breakfast Blend, and a second cup will be enjoyed later this morning. It is a nice, sunny morning here in the valley of Tucson.

I am caring for Chris today. Alexa is awake and she said that I have a couple of errands to take care of the morning. I asked her to play some "Funk Jazz" for me today.

I will be starting a new rock today. My playmate has one prepped and ready to start.

My shorty and I may play some "Wii" games this afternoon.

Can you believe that I will start another year tomorrow? I am getting younger every year. I am truly blessed, and I am grateful for mia moglie, famiglia, fidanzata, capo Jim, amici , tutte le mie amiche. Thank you all for making my life a pleasure.

Well, I had better get busy with Chris (ora). Enjoy this TGIF and I will chat at you later. Stay safe, sound, and happy.

Today's challenge phrase is (non ci posso credere!). Wow, (non ci posso credere!), another year has begun. Woohoo fidanzata!

5 comments:

Jessie said...

Boungiorno fidanzata. Grazie e Capo Jim ancora per il regalo di compleanno molto bello. Voi due siete amati profondamente. Non vedo l'ora di gustarmelo con un bel bicchiere di rosso.

Jessie said...

Ross and Denise,
Have a good weekend.

Jessie said...

Country Granny and Bob, have a good day.

Jessie said...

Rosie,
How are things in Melbourne?

Jessie said...

Sisters,
What is up for the weekend?

Ciao!

Ciao! Hey, how is your "Humper" going so far? I slept better than I did the night before, but my sleep is still not the same. I wa...