Thursday, April 13, 2023

Buona Sera!

Buona Sera!




Did you have a good day? Mine was very busy, but it was pretty good. I got quite a few things done.

I made it to Home Depot to pick up the items that I need to complete a task this weekend.

My shorty visited Sister Jayne this afternoon. She will be discharged tomorrow, and she will be with us for a couple of days. She will be in Dew Drop Inn room #1.

Chris and I enjoyed watching a good shark movie this afternoon. We were glued to the TV.

We enjoyed "Leo's" for dinner along with a couple of margaritas. We will sleep very well tonight, eh? Smile!

Here is my latest rock creation. My dear friend Susie really likes this one. My shorty has started a new rock.


13 APR MY LATEST

I am caring for Chris tonight. He is downing his supplemental drip and he is watching TV. I will give him some Lemon Pie that we picked up this morning from "Gus Balones". My playmate sampled some of it and she said it was very good. I took a spoonful, and it is very good.

Well, I had better get busy with Chris. Get a good night's rest so you can be ready for TGIF!

Buona notte...Jessie and Elise 

1 comment:

Jessie said...

Buona notte fidanzata.

Buongiorno!

Buongiorno! Mood: Tired! Sleepy! Music listening to:  "I'm Coming Out" by Diana Ross! Buon Martedi!  Taco Tuesday!  How are yo...