Sunday, April 30, 2023

Buongiorno!

Buongiorno!





Mood: Blessed!

Music listening to: A Cure for Night, a Book on CD!

Buongiorno!  Buon Domenica! How are you doing? We started the day off at 5:30am caring for Chris. Any plans for today?

Th coffee is a good Breakfast Blend, and a second cup will be enjoyed at the "Egg Connection", along with a good breakfast.

Mia moglie is caring for Chris today. Alexa is awake and she said that I have my usual Domenica tasks to complete. I asked her to play some "Smooth Jazz" for me today. It is nice, clear morning here in Tucson.

We are meeting up with a longtime friend at the "Egg Connection" her name is Susie who resides in Washington State. We will be joined by my (cognata)for breakfast.

I am feeling pretty good on this second day of my new year. Again, I want to thank everyone for celebrating my birthday with me. 

We enjoyed a very good dinner downtown at "Perche No". My (cognata) treated me to dinner for my birthday. The restaurant was packed. I started off with a ice cold glass of Moretti birra, my shorty had a glass of Chianti, mia cognata had a Cab. Elise, had bacon wrapped dates, Penne Positano, mio (cognata) had a Beet salad, and Polenta Napolitana, I enjoyed Penne Positano, and Polenta Napolitano. For dessert we shared a (Tiramisu) with coffee. The (Tiramisu) was on the house for my birthday. After dinner we strolled over to the "Arizona
Theater Company" to see the live play" Private Lives". It was excellent and the theater was packed.

We returned home after the play, and we relived Jay from caring for Chris. He is a real big-hearted soul that looks like a member of ZZ-Top. He made it possible for us to get out. Grazie Jay!

Hey, today is Sous Chef Day. We will be having Meatloaf and all of the fixin's. Looking forward to it. I will select the libation to go with the meal.

Well, I had better check on Chris. Have a good Domenica. I will chat at you later. Stay safe.

Ciao...Jessie and Elise 

2 comments:

Jessie said...

Buongiorno fidanzata.

Loraine said...

Sono felice che il tuo compleanno sia stato un successo. Proprio come te.

Buongiorno!

Buongiorno! MY PORCH VISITOR THIS IS ONE OF THOSE DAYS! Mood: Exhausted! Music listening to: Last Dance by Donna Summer! Buon Mercoledi!  Ho...