Wednesday, April 19, 2023

Buongiorno!

Buongiorno!




Mood: Content!

Music listening to: The Delusion a Book on CD!

Buongiorno!  Buon Mercoledi!  Hump Day!  How are you doing? We started the day off at 5:30am caring for Chris. Any plans for today?

The coffee is a good Breakfast Blend, and a second cup will be enjoyed later this morning. It is a nice, clear morning here in the valley of the sun.

I am caring for Chris today. Alexa is awake and she said that I have a few errands to run today. I asked her to some Smooth Jazz for me today.

My shorty and I will be starting Easter rocks soon. I will be dropping our latest creations out in the hood today.

I will be getting things set up for tonight's Rumi-Kube Fest.  My girlfriend Shoo Shoo knows that she is going to be defeated, beat-down, and spanked this evening. Smile!

Well, I had better get busy with Chris. Have a good Humper and I will chat at you later. Sister Jayne is hanging on. Her words are that she is "pressing on".

Today's challenge word is (saggezza). I always listen to the (saggezza) of my elders. I know that you do the same fidanzata.

Ciao...Jessie and Elise


Monna, how are things going in Hungary?

Rosie, what is new in Melbourne?

Ross, how goes it in Sydney?

Erika, what is new in Germany?

Deb and Sharon, how are you doing?

Country Granny and Bob, have a good.

Edi, thanks again for the delicious cake.

Eddie, what is new in Port Angeles?

JT, how are things in Scottsdale? 

3 comments:

Jessie said...

Buongiorno fidanzata. Cosa farai oggi? Goditi la giornata.

Loraine said...

"L'aspetto più triste della vita in questo momento è che la scienza raccoglie conoscenza più velocemente di quanto la società raccolga saggezza".
— Isaac Asimov

countrygranny47 said...

Good evening Jessie,
Glad to hear Jayne is doing better.
Keep your chin up Jessie,, better days coming soon for you all.

Ciao!

Ciao! Hey, how is your "Humper" going so far? I slept better than I did the night before, but my sleep is still not the same. I wa...