Sunday, April 30, 2023

Buona Sera!

Buona Sera!




How was your Domenica? It has been a pretty good one here in mid-town Tucson.

We enjoyed a very good breakfast at the Egg Connection. The food was as good as ever. We were joined by my (cognata), Susie, Elaine, and another friend of Susie's. It was so good to see Susie. She looks very well, and she is as bubbly as ever.


30 APR SUSIE AND ELAINE


30 APR SUSIE AND FRIEND


30 APR MIA MOGLIE RABBIT HANDING MY (COGNATA)



Well, today was Sous Chef's Day. My shorty prepared meatloaf, baked potatoes loaded, and sweet peas. It was delicious. The libation with the meal was Vodka Tonic, that was very refreshing. For dessert she prepared White Russians with soft serve ice cream. Are we full? You better know it.


29 SOUS CHEFS' DAY MEATLOAF, BAKED POTATO, AND SWEET PEAS.





I am caring for Chris tonight. He is watching TV and downing his supplemental drip. I will give him some orange sherbet yogurt for dessert.

Tomorrow is going to be a busy day. We will be taking Chris to a 10am doctor's appointment. Also having some shed work done and replacing a screen in a door.

Well, I had better get busy with Chris. Get a good night's q so you can be ready for Monday. I will chat at you later.

Buona notte...Jessie and Elise

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Buona notte fidanzata

Loraine said...

Il polpettone era uno dei miei piatti preferiti. E i panini con il polpettone il giorno dopo erano ancora piĆ¹ buoni! Sono contento che ti sia piaciuta la cena.

Ciao!

Ciao! Hey, how is your "Humper" going so far? I slept better than I did the night before, but my sleep is still not the same. I wa...