Friday, April 28, 2023

Buona Sera!

 Buona Sera!



28 APR EDWINA ON THE ROAD!

Did your day go well today? It has been another busy one for me and I think I over did it. Feeling tired, with some lower back pain.

After I got my errands taken care of, I cared of Chris. I got Chris up at noon and we bounced into the main house. We watched a good (horror) movie on HBO. As a matter of fact, Chris and I will watch it again soon. I missed a few bits of it.

My shorty prepared breakfast or dinner. We had thick cut bacon, eggs, tots. It was all good, and the plates were clean. Smile!

I am caring for Chris tonight. He is resting and watching TV. He is also downing his supplemental drip. I will give him some avocado later. My shorty is in the main house working on a Covid puzzle and listening to the TV.

Tomorrow is going to be another action-packed day as well. I started a new rock today and I hope to have it completed in a day or two.

Sister Jayne called today to have a chat on the phone with Chris. They do miss each other a lot.

Well, I had better get to work with Chris. Get a good night's sleep so you can be all set for the weekend.

Buona notte...Jessie and Elise.

Sandy, thank you for the birthday wishes.

Ross and Denise, thank you for the birthday wishes. 


2 comments:

Jessie said...

Buona notte fidanzata. Cosa c'e che non va?

Loraine said...

Riposati per la tua festa di compleanno!

Buongiorno!

Buongiorno! Mood: Tired! Sleepy! Music listening to:  "I'm Coming Out" by Diana Ross! Buon Martedi!  Taco Tuesday!  How are yo...